About Me

My photo
I have just launched my new and exciting business: Lady in Links. This online boutique is dedicated to providing beautiful cufflinks...for Women Only! These are no ordinary cufflinks. They are intricately designed, sophisticated, stylish, and most importantly, feminine. Take a look at the new collection at www.ladyinlinks.com.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

It's all about who you know...

Met an amazing lady through Women Do Business a few months ago who came to my rescue last Friday.
Over a cup of coffee she helped me sort out a marketing plan for www.ladyinlinks.com and gave me a much needed kick up the bum. She is a business woman herself, and runs a successful Marketing company in Devon called Hennessy Marketing. Was so nice to get a bit of advice from a knowledgeable friend, and to have someone really believe in my business. She actually did a world of good to my confidence more than anything I think!
So that kept me busy most of the weekend....not easy stuff though. It was direction I was really lacking, and generally where on earth to start. A few nudges to get me going down the right path has at least got me off my butt, and I just hope that eventually it will pay off.
Had some really nice testimonials come through over the weekend which was lush :) And so these are going to go straight up on my website for all to see! (actually that’s a lie, they will go up when I can afford to pay the website designer to put them up for me.) That’s another course for the list, websites. So much still to learn. Anyone have a website friend for me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment