About Me

My photo
I have just launched my new and exciting business: Lady in Links. This online boutique is dedicated to providing beautiful cufflinks...for Women Only! These are no ordinary cufflinks. They are intricately designed, sophisticated, stylish, and most importantly, feminine. Take a look at the new collection at www.ladyinlinks.com.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Photo Shoot for Lady in Links in Exeter

A few weeks ago I gathered some good friends and headed to Exeter city centre for a few pictures for my new website.
Showing off my cufflink collections in fitted shirts and smart work dresses, we enjoyed a few cocktails whilst we were papped, and got quite a few appreciative looks! Tom certainly got into the cameraman role, and I think he enjoyed ordering us around a little too much!
Coal in Princesshay were very welcoming with their comfortable and friendly atmosphere and delicious cocktails - many thanks to them.
Thank you for a great evening ladies and for all your support, the images should be live on my website soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment