About Me

My photo
I have just launched my new and exciting business: Lady in Links. This online boutique is dedicated to providing beautiful cufflinks...for Women Only! These are no ordinary cufflinks. They are intricately designed, sophisticated, stylish, and most importantly, feminine. Take a look at the new collection at www.ladyinlinks.com.

Friday 25 March 2011

The Cufflink Lady's Birthday!!

It’s the Cufflink Lady’s Birthday!!
I am 26 today, and it is an absolutely gorgeous morning in Devon so I must have been good this year :-)

I am feeling very generous today (must be something to do with the sun and that fry-up I was lovingly cooked this morning) and am giving away a 20% discount to all my lovely customers for all orders over my Birthday weekend! You can get this discount by entering BIRTHDAY into the voucher code when placing your order :) Go To: www.ladyinlinks.com before Monday to redeem!

So, I am heading to Newbury horse races this weekend in my new shirt from The Shirt Company (www.theshirtcompany.com) and with my Lucky Charm horse shoe ladies cufflinks, and hopefully I will actually get lucky on the horses!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Best wishes, TCL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment